Community - Customizing - Modding - Racing

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Virtua lm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coxy690

PostSubject: Virtua lm   Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:34 pm

I would love to see the virtua lm gtpc mod converted to rf2. I think it would really do it justice and be a blast to drive and race
Back to top Go down
JoeSchmoe

PostSubject: Re: Virtua lm   Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:22 pm

I was just looking at the EVO verision of it, no longer available...........
Back to top Go down
coxy690

PostSubject: Re: Virtua lm   Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:32 pm

I found and downloaded it for sce as well. Worked better on there with ai. But can't help but think how good those old cars would be on rf2. And to have a proper group c mod as well
Back to top Go down
Crivitz Chris

PostSubject: Re: Virtua lm   Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Right now, I think everybody wants it, but the learning curve is still too much for some one to be able to convert it. There isn't very many people that are able to get cars in game on the rF2 side, let alone a 100+ car mod.
Back to top Go down
coxy690

PostSubject: Re: Virtua lm   Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Oh no I understand that. If I new how to I'd be the first to be at it. I just thorght this was request and talk about what we would like to see. I understand how much work goes into mods. And nor was I asking any one to do it. It's just what I would love to see in the game
Back to top Go down
John
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Virtua lm   Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:59 am

Quite frankly, if anyone dared to try converting VLM's flag ship mod - the shit storm would be epic. I don't think we (the F1C admin team) would want to be associated in any way at all.

VLM have released a lot of stuff to rF2, so perhaps they could be persuaded to consider a rF2 release. Personally, if they did agree to do it themselves, I wouldn't expect to see it until at least 2020 at the very earliest.

PostSubject: Re: Virtua lm   Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:41 pm

John wrote:
Quite frankly, if anyone dared to try converting VLM's flag ship mod - the shit storm would be epic. I don't think we (the F1C admin team) would want to be associated in any way at all.

VLM have released a lot of stuff to rF2, so perhaps they could be persuaded to consider a rF2 release. Personally, if they did agree to do it themselves, I wouldn't expect to see it until at least 2020 at the very earliest.

They have clarified that anyone can convert it to any game, they just have to be credited and be assured it'll be taken serious.

Me and some friends considered it, but we deemed it being too big of a task and not worth it graphically.
Back to top Go down
John
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Virtua lm   Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:34 am

Ok, didn't know that.

PostSubject: Re: Virtua lm   

Back to top Go down

Virtua lm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1